TC Electronic Reverb 4000 Icon BundleTC135 - Special Order Item
The Reverb 4000 complements any large scale mixing console, and provides the professional studio with the ultimate Main Reverb featuring an amazing palette of simulated rooms from natural sounding credible spaces to emulations of vintage reverbs and TC Classics.
Integrates perfectly with DAWs and features 24 bit AD/DA converters as well as 44.1 to 96kHz Sample Rates.
Connect to the included ICON software editor via USB for easy access, complete overview and detailed editing. The Instant Access front panel is a great advantage for Live applications.
Switch between Character, Glossy and Vintage Reverb effects with just a single touch of a button. The front panel always keeps important parameters within reach, and thanks to the latest DSP and power supply technology, as well as TC's heritage of making top-end reverb's, Reverb 4000 delivers the best true stereo reverb's imaginable.
TC have tailored a special version of System 6000 MKII that is optimised for production with broadcast in mind. It comes fully equipped and gives you a wealth of pristine algorithms. Broadcast 6000 also facilitates live program mixing, making it the ideal solution for sports, game shows or concerts.
Ultimately, during live transmission, Broadcast 6000 becomes your number one toolbox as well as your safety net. Also, by adding more speakers you can upgrade any conventional OB van or stereo editing suite to a full-blown 5.1 studio with loudness meters and calibrated listening.
- True Stereo Reverb's from the System 6000
- New pristine Reverb - Reverb-4
- Reverb 4000 features 24 bit AD/DA converters as well as 44.1 to 96 kHz Sample Rates.
- Connectable via USB the included ICON software editor for PC and Mac provides easy access and complete overview for detailed editing purposes, and is a genuine tool for the studio or live environment.
- VSS-4, Source based Reverb providing rooms with Character
- Instant Access User Interface
- Digital and analogue wide dynamic range design
- PC and Mac ICON editor program included.
- 24 bit AES/EBU, Tos-Link, S/PDIF, ADAT and Analogue I/O's
- Net weight (kg): 5
Manufacturer: TC Electronic