TC Electronic Hall of Fame Mini ReverbTC014
The Hall of Fame Mini comes pre-loaded with one of the very best; TC's legendary hall reverb.
All of the amazing reverb's from our award-winning Hall of Fame reverb are also available as TonePrints and can easily be loaded into Hall Of Fame Mini.
So whether you crave spring, hall, room, plate or the amazing lush cathedral reverb, you're covered.Infinite Reverb's, Limited Space. Built on TC's renowned Mini platform that also spawned Ditto Looper and PolyTune Mini, there's always room on your pedalboard for this one, and the amount of tone choices never ends.
What you get is a guitarist's reverb that may remind you of guitar's most heralded amps from yesteryear: one knob - awesome tone no matter what.Hall Of Fame Mini opens up the world of reverb to you like no other pedal ever could.
You can beam your favourite TonePrints directly to your pedal via your smartphone, including all the default sounds of the original Hall Of Fame. Added to that, the TonePrint Editor allows you to shape, sculpt and form your ideal reverb from the ground up.
The editor is an easy to use tool but it gives you complete tonal liberty via a set of intuitive, deep controls that allow you to to create any classic reverb type you like.
- TonePrint-enabled - load HOF Mini with your favourite artist's tone
- Room for choice - swap between a smorgasbord of renowned TC Electronic reverbs including spring, hall, room, plate, cathedral and many many more using TonePrint
- Ultra-small footprint - will fit on any pedal board
- True Bypass for zero tone colouration
- Analogue-Dry-Through design - no conversion of the dry signal for absolute tonal transparency and zero latency
- Works flawlessly with guitar and line level/FX Loop signals
- Depth (mm): 48
- Height (mm): 93
- Width (mm): 48
- Net weight (kg): 0.21
- Colour: Red
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Inputs: Standard ¼" jack - mono/TS
- Power Supply: 9 V DC, centre negative >100 mA (power supply not included)
Manufacturer: TC Electronic