TC Electronic Ditto X2 LooperTC031
The Ditto Looper X2 allows you to play loops in reverse, half-speed or both at the same time.
Which, as you might imagine, can make for a subtle performance or a jaw dropping show that makes the audience stop dead in their tracks.
So, to have them trapped in a tiny box just doesn't make any sense. Now, you are free to export your loops and work with them in a DAW of your choice, or you can import loops and even backing tracks to and take them to gigs.
- The guitarist's looper - made by guitarists for guitarists
- Loop FX (Reverse and ½ speed)
- Import/Export loops from PC/Mac (44.1 khz, 16-24 bit)
- Backing Track - perfect for solo practice and live performance
- Stereo In/Out, Undo / Redo function and Unlimited overdubs
- Audiophile approved 24-bit uncompressed high quality audio
- Dedicated Stop/Clear footswitch, True bypass and Analogue-Dry-Through and 5 minutes of looping
- Depth (mm): 113
- Height (mm): 54
- Width (mm): 135
- Net weight (kg): 0.51
- Colour: Grey
- Inputs: Stereo - 2 standard TS ¼ inch jacks
- Power Supply: 9 V DC, centre negative (not supplied)
- Weight: 0.51
- Weight (kg): 0.51
Manufacturer: TC Electronic