The RC-HS20PD is a remote controller for the HS-8 and HS-2 solid-state recorders. It offers flash start with dedicated, illuminated buttons and further control through a colour TFT touch screen interface.
Five pages of flash start are available for a total of 100 tracks. A 100-mm fader includes fader start capability for broadcast use, and a 0-dB lock to help prevent overload. Also included are a monitor speaker and a headphones output. The RC-HC20PD connects to the recorder using CAT6 cable for long-distance runs.
- 20 illuminated flash start keys
- Colour TFT touch screen interface
- Transport and Online buttons recessed to prevent accidental operation
- 100mm fader with fader start and 0dB lock
- CAT6 connection to HS-2 and HS-8
- Monitor speaker and headphone output for monitoring