Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The DA-3000 is perfectly designed for stereo PCM/DSD recordings at high sampling frequencies suitable for archival masters.
This magnificent unit is capable of recording analogue and digital signals up to 192kHz PCM or 5.6MHz DSD. The unit records to both SDHC cards and UDMA supported CF cards. The variety of inputs and outputs enable connection with all types of studio equipment, including audio interfaces and mic preamps.
The analogue inputs and outputs include both XLR and RCA jacks. The digital connections include S/PDIF RCA coaxial and XLR jacks to support AES/EBU. The BNC SDIF-3 inputs and outputs support DSD digital connections.
- Perfectly designed for stereo PCM/DSD recordings at high sampling frequencies
- This magnificent unit is capable of recording analog and digital signals
- Records to both SDHC cards and UDMA supported CF cards
- Variety of Inputs and Outputs to Handle Diverse Recording Situations
- Analogue inputs and outputs include both XLR and RCA jacks
- Numerous High-Quality Parts Selected After Months of Evaluation Tests
- SD Supports 4GB to 32GB SDHC cards
- (Media ejection method: push-push)
- CF Supports 1GB to 64GB Type I CF cards
- USB (Playback and copying only) Supports 2GB to 64GB USB flash drives
- Recording and playback formats
- PCM BWF(rec/play) / WAV(playback only),
- DSDn DSDIFF / DSF,
- Number of channels 2 mono(or 1 stereo)