Tascam CD-200 CD PlayerCD-200
The Tascam CD-200 has unbalanced phono outputs and S/PDIF digital out on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported, and front-panel Folder navigation buttons are provided.
The CD-200 offers a simple, cost-effective solution to installations or PA rental where the extra features of a more complex CD player might go unused. Yet it provides features such as pitch control with an on/off knob, a headphone output with level control, intro check, anti-shock memory, and a variety of convenient playback modes which can help prevent the user from making a mistake.
This can also play back MP3 and WAV files from data CDs and display ID3 tags and CD-Text. The included wireless remote control gives access to most features and allows a track to be selected directly via a 10-key pad.
- Plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
- CD TEXT and ID3 tag support
- Continue, Random and Program play modes
- Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
- Index Search
- Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
- ±12% pitch control (analog outputs only)
- RCA unbalanced line outputs
- RCA and Optical S/PDIF digital out
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- 2u rack mountable
- Wireless 55-key remote control
- 19"W x 3.72" H x 11.73"D
- 9.3 lbs