Studio Electronics Modstar STE16STE16
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular Modstar STE16 is a dual LFO eurorack module which offers HI-freq mode and complex waveform mixing possibilities.
- SPEED - Sets rate of LFO.
- 1 SHOT - LFO waveform plays once needs to be triggered by the reset input.
- HI/LO - In HI mode (6kHz at the top of its range) the LFO reaches the audio range—think LoFi digital oscillator; in LO mode, (starting at 5Hz) a very patient 3:40 long sweep is possible.
- WAVE - Sets one of 16 different waveforms: triangle, sine, dome, ramp up, ramp down, stairchase, square, 1/2 square, impulse, four decreasing squares, random, random increasing, random pulse with, random triangles, pitched noise, and digital noise.
- FM - Frequency modulation from LFO 2 to LFO 1; the Mix pot will set the amount of modulation.
- AM - Amplitude modulation from LFO 2 to LFO 1; the Mix pot will set the amount of modulation.
- MIX - Mix setting of LFO 1 and LFO 2.
- MX (MIX) - Mix output of LFO 1 and 2.
- CV - Affects the speed via an external voltage.
- RESET - Resets the waveform.
- OUT - Balanced LFO output: FM/M/AM three position switch sets the type or mix of modulation outputted.
- Eleven patch points: 1 SHOT, HI/LO (x2), MX, CV In 1, RESET 1, OUT 1, CV In 2, RESET 2, OUT 2.
- Size - 10hp
- Depth - 25mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage - 150mA, 35mA (+12 / -12)
Manufacturer: Studio Electronics