Soundcraft VI3000SCR0583 - Special Order Item
The Soundcraft Vi3000 features an all-new appearance with a more efficiently designed control surface, 36 faders, 24 mono/stereo busses and a sweeping black screen panel with four Vistonics II™ touchscreen interfaces with sleek, updated 3D graphics.
With four touchscreens, it's the only console in its class that can be used by two engineers at the same time.
The Soundcraft Vi3000 offers extensive rear panel connectivity. In addition to a full complement of analogue and digital inputs and outputs, the console provides MIDI, USB, Ethernet, DVI out, Dante/MADI record feed outputs, redundant power supply and other connections.
Two expansion bays that can be fitted with MADI Stagebox cards, to connect multiple Soundcraft Stagebox input expander modules.
You can also accommodate the new Soundcraft Realtime Rack, a hardware/software unit designed in collaboration with plug-in manufacturer Universal Audio that provides access to 74 industry-standard UAD plug-ins.
The Vi3000 is the first Soundcraft console to incorporate a Dante interface as standard, for seamless digital audio networking with Dante-enabled devices.
- Virtual Vi offline set up
- VM2 radio mic status monitoring
- Copy/Paste channel bus and FX settings
- Copy/Paste processing elements.
- Settings Library
- Sophisticated Cue List Management
- Advanced events integration
- Automated microphone mixing
- ViSi Remote iPad® app
- All busses to stereo
- 4 Aux send points
- Aux VCA mode
- Auto-increase of ambient mic levels in monitor mixes between songs
- Stagebox Mic input to Line output: +0/-1dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- AES/EBU In to AES/EBU Out: +0/-0.2dB, 20Hz-20kHz
T.H.D. & Noise
- Stagebox Mic In (min gain) to Local Line Out: <0.003% @ 1kHz
- Stagebox Mic In (max gain) to Local Line Out: <0.020% @ 1kHz
- Local Line In to Line Out: <0.003% @ 1kHz
- Mic Input E.I.N: <-126dBu (150Ω source)
- 22Hz-22kHz bandwidth, unweighted
- Residual Noise: -91dBu
- Stagebox line output; no inputs routed, Mix fader @0dB
- CMRR, Stagebox Mic input: 80dB @ 1kHz
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- Stagebox Mic Input to Local Line output: < 2ms @48kHz
- AES/EBU Input Sample Rate: 32-108kHz (with SRC enabled)
- DSP Resolution: 40-bit floating point
- Internal Clock Accuracy: < +/- 50ppm
- Internal Clock Jitter: < +/- 2ns
- External Sync: BNC Wordclock
Input & Output Levels
- Mic Inputs: +28dBu max
- Line Inputs: +22dBu max
- Line Outputs: +22dBu max
- Nominal Operating Level: +4dBu (-18dBFS)
Input & Output Impedances
- Mic Inputs: 2k7Ω
- All other analogue Inputs: >10kΩ
- Line Outputs: <75Ω
- AES/EBU Outputs: 110Ω
- Oscillator: 20Hz to 20kHz/Pink/White Noise, variable level
- Stagebox HP Filter: 80Hz fixed, 12dB per octave
- Channel HP Filter: 20Hz-600Hz, 18dB per octave
- Channel LP Filter: 1kHz-20kHz, 18dB per octave
EQ (Inputs and Bus Outputs)
- HF: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-18dB, Q=0.3-8.7 or shelving
- Hi-Mid: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-18dB, Q=0.3-8.7
- Lo-Mid: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-18dB, Q=0.3-8.7
- LF: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-18dB, Q=0.3-8.7 or shelving
- Metering: Internal 20-segment LED bargraphs plus 9-segment gain reduction meters for all inputs and Outputs. Peak hold variable from 0-2s.
- Mains Voltage Operating Range: 90-264V, 47-63Hz, auto-ranging
- Mains Power Consumption: 300W
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% - 90%, non-condensing Ta=40°C (104°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)