Soundcraft VI2000SCR0633 - Special Order Item
The Soundcraft Vi2000 reinvents the small format digital console with an ultra-compact implementation of the same control surface layout and workflow as its larger Vi siblings.
Featuring 96 inputs to mix, 24 mono/stereo busses and the same SpiderCore built-in DSP and I/O engine as the Vi3000, the console can also be used with remote I/O via the double option card slots and an optional Stagebox.
- Expansion slots allow MADI-based Stageboxes or allows access to the extensive range of D21m IO option cards
- Like other Vi000 consoles a built in 64x64ch Dante interface provides direct connection via Ethernet to any PC or Mac-based recording software.
- Can Integrate into existing Dante software
- Only 1.15m in width therefore it is compact and cost efficient
- Input Faders: 16
- Output Faders: 8 +3 (LRC masters) +1 (Monitor A/B)
- Total Faders: 28
- 3D Vistonics screens: 3 (2 input, 1 master)
- Fader bay operation: 4x Fixed Input layers A/B/C/D giving 64 inputs on 16 fdrs. Input channels can be assigned to Master bay for 24 input fdrs. 5x User layers 1-5 1x Busses 1-16 Layer plus screen assign 17-24, for 24 mono/stereo busses VCA/A/B/C/D/E output/input fader pages, (A-E user definable)
Local I/O Physical Connectors
- Mic/Line Inputs: 48, 32 or 16 configurable (max 3x 16ch out cards of 4 total) (Last 5 outs default to local monitors but can be repatched)
- AES/EBU In: 2 (=4ch) plus optional 16ch via Vista1 card (remove 2 mic or line out cards to fit).
- AES/EBU Out: 2 (=4ch) plus optional 16ch via Vista1 card (remove 2 mic or line out cards to fit).
- TB Mic in: 1 front panel, with rear-switched 48V.
- Phones out: 1 ste jack, under armrest
- Optical MADI In/Out: 1 (outputs paralleled with Dante interface).
- Dante ports: 1x 64ch in/out (2x Ethercon Pri/Sec). Dante inputs are A/B switched with optical MADI.
- D21m Option Slots: 2 double/4single (total 128ch)
- AES/EBU Input Sample Rate: 32–108kHz (with SRC enabled)
- Total number of simultaneous IO channels: 246 inputs / 214 outputs (assumes 48 mic in/16 line out config)
- DSP Mixing Core: Soundcraft® SpiderCore
- Processing: 40-bit Floating point, 48kHz sample rate
- Input Channels to mix: 96 mono Pairable to 48 stereo
- Busses - Aux/Grp: 24 mono/stereo
- Busses - Matrix From 24 bus pool – max 16 mono/stereo.
- Busses - Master: 3 (LRC)
- Assignable Insert Points: 64 + 4FX
- Tie Lines: 128 (allow Stagebox IO to connect to Local IO without using mixing channels).
- Lexicon FX: 4 units (14 reverbs, 7 delays, 8 pitch-shift effects in each unit) Tap Delay from F-key 1-4.
- BSS GEQ: 24 mono/stereo +LRC.
External control ports
- Ethernet: 1 (dedicated HiQnet / Realtime Rack control)
- MIDI: 1 In, 1 Out
- Mains Input: 2, switched (redundant power supplies built in)
- USB2.0: 4 (2 front, 2 rear)
- Wordclock: In /Out 2x BNC
- DVI out Reserved for future use
- Gooseneck lamp 4-pin XLR: 2, for rear panel illumination
- Stagebox Optional, via MADI optical or Cat 5 option cards fitted to D21m expansion slots. Can connect up to 2 x 64ch Vi Stageboxes. Also compatible with Compact Stagebox and Mini Stagebox