The Soundcraft EFX8 mixer uses the same AudioDNA® processor featured in many of the Digitech® and Lexicon outboard equipment including the highly respected Lexicon MX400 processor.
With over 35 years experience, the Lexicon name is synonymous with the best reverb and processing in the business, ensuring the finest quality effects not usually found in a console at this price level.
The Effects section fits neatly into the mixers compact framework which is available in 8 or 12 mono input variants, both with 2 stereo channels and an effects send on each channel. There are 32 effects to choose from with a tap tempo function, 3 effects parameter controls and a user effects setting store facility. An effects channel level clip LED and Mute function gives the user even more flexibility.
- 8+2 channel frame sizes
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap Tempo and FX setting store function
- 1 FX send on each channel
- 1 configurable auxiliary bus
- XLR-type and ¼” metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 3-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs
- Ten-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rack mountable (Optional Rack Kit Required)
- Custom Karaoke preset