Shure VP83F LensHopperVP83F
The VP83F LensHopper camera mount condenser microphone allows you to capture detailed, high definition audio with ease when recording with a DSLR camera.
It can record directly onto a microSD card at 24 bit / 48 kHz, and simultaneously onto the camera itself.
The VP83F is compact and lightweight, yet highly durable, and is resilient against unwanted background noise.
- Detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time.
- Integrated digital flash recording (MicroSDHC) for WAV file capture at 24 bit/48kHz sampling rate
- High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction.
- Highly directional supercardioid/ lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source.
- Superior RF immunity to avoid against unwanted audio artefacts from cellular and RF devices.
- Dedicated headphone audio output for real-time headphone monitoring.
- Easily accessible Micro SD card slot allows quick “pop-out” card access.
- Easy-to-read, back-lit LCD screen features complete activity monitoring from home screen including indicators for audio & battery metering, track information, headphone volume, mic gain, low-cut filter and remaining recording time.
- Five-position joystick provides advanced user controls for headphone monitoring, low cut filter and mic gain adjustments, track management and playback support (play/pause/forward/rewind).
- One-touch record button facilitates fast audio capture.
- Fully-adjustable user gain (up to 60 dB in 1dB increments) for fine-tuning audio.
- Integrated professional-quality Rycote Lyre shock mounting system provides superior isolation from vibration and mechanical noise, through a customised, robust design exclusively developed with Rycote.
- Durable, all-metal construction designed to legendary Shure quality standards, in a lightweight package.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life from 2 AA alkaline batteries (included).
- Includes detachable 3.5 mm gold-plated audio cable and foam windscreen. Rycote Windjammer accessory available separately.
- Standard size shoe mount with a 1/4” threaded base for both on camera use, or easy mounting on a stand.
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Lobar, Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -38,8 dBV/Pa / 16,2 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 15,6 dB(A) (+30 dB Gain)
Weight: 215 g