Shure P2TR112GR PSM200 Wireless SystemUKP2TR112GR-K9E
Complete PSM 200 System. Includes: 1xP2T transmitter, 1xP2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver, 1 x SE112-GR Earphones, Rack Mounting Kit
Using a Shure monitoring system allows you to hear the music via your earphones at the exact time it is played. There can be a short delay in music coming out of the wedge, which can cause performers to play out of time.
Wedge monitors will sound fine when standing in one position, but if you move to the left or right, that sound is likely to change.
With in ear personal monitoring, the sound will be constant and comes with you, wherever you go. Using wedge monitors long term can also be damaging to your ears.
Using Shure sound isolating earphones cuts out the sound around you leaving you to focus on playing in time.
Simply connect two line-level or mic–level inputs directly into the transmixer. Set the frequency on the transmixer using a single button, and the same again on the bodypack receiver.
Connect your earphones to the P2R, set up your desired mix using the personal mix controls on the front of the transmixer and you are now all ready to go.
- Built-in audio limiter
- Front mounted antenna
- Two mic/line input channels for mix control
- Built in headphone limiter
- Volume control on bodypack receiver
- 1/2 Rack space
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 518-865 MHz (country dependent)
- Modulation: FM +/- 35 kHz Deviation (Nominal)
- Operating Temperature: -7 degrees C to +49 degrees C (+20 degrees F to +120 degrees F)
- Modulation Limiter: Internal peak limiter (>10:1 hard knee compression)
- Antenna: 1/4 Wavelength, semi-rigid, PCB Mount
- Connector Type: XLR/1/4-inch combo
- Nominal Input Level: - 25 dBu @ 1/2 volume (12 o'clock)
- Maximum Input Level: - 5 dBu @ 1/2 volume (12 o'clock)
- Current: 170 mA maximum
- Dimensions: 220 mm x 140 mm x 40 mm (8.6 in. x 5.6 in. x 1.7 in.)
- Net Weight: 370 g (13 oz.)
- RF Sensitivity: 109 dBm typical
- Squelch Threshold: 102 dBm typical
- Antenna: Attached Whip
- Audio Input Connector: Connector Type: 1/4-inch Mono
- Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Maximum Input Level: LO = +0 dBu; HI = 10 dBu
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20 kHz (+/ 3 dB); earphone dependent
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, Duracell® type MN1604 recommended
- Audio Output Connector: 1/8 inch (3.5 mm)
- Minimum Load Impedance: 8 ohms
- Net Weight: 100 g (3.52 oz.), less battery
- Overall Dimensions: 122 mm x 73 mm x 32 mm (4.809 in. x 2.875 in. x 1.251 in.)
- Frequency Range: 25Hz – 17.5kHz
- Sensitivity: 108 dB SPL/mW (@ 1kHz)
- Impedance: 16 Ohms (@ 1kHz)
- Input Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”)
- Colour: Gray
- Cable Length: 127 cm (64”)