The SM87A is a sensitive condenser vocal mic that is ideal for lead or backing vocals on stage or in a recording studio.
Its supercardioid polar pattern provides greater rejection of unwanted sound sources, making it ideal for use in a reverberant or noisy environment.
It has a smooth frequency response that's specifically tailored for warm, rich, vocal reproduction.
- Highly directional supercardioid pickup pattern
- Controlled low-frequency roll-off
- Very low RF and magnetic hum susceptibility
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Built-in wind and pop filter
- Transducer element shock mounted
- Rugged construction for outstanding reliability
- Field-usable over a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
- Accepts a wide variety of phantom power sources, including DIN 45 596 voltages of 11 and 52 Vdc
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -52,5 dBV/Pa / 2,4 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 24 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 140,5 dB
- Weight: 278 g