Shure SHA900 Listening AmplifierSHA900
The SHA900 is a premium portable audio amplifier with DAC conversion for use in-line between digital audio sources and high-quality headphones or earphones.
It features customisation 4-band parametric EQ, rechargeability and can process both digital and analogue audio sources, or bypass for a pure analogue signal.
The SHA900 portable DAC Amplifier with customisation EQ control comes in a compact design and combines high-fidelity audio with the mobile demands of today's active lifestyles. Through multiple output gain structures it is optimised for both, headphones and earphones.
Designed for audio enthusiasts who like to handle all aspects of their sound. It features a 24 bit / 96 kHz conversion rate, customisation 4-band parametric EQ with five standard and 4-user defined settings, rechargeability and input level meters.
Capable of processing digital audio via micro-USB as well as analogue audio via direct line in. It can also bypass entirely for a pure analogue signal without conversion. The featured USB digital-to-analogue-converter (DAC) converts analogue or digital audio from portable sources and computers.
- 4-band Parametric EQ features five preset settings and four customisation settings to maximise audio playback fidelity
- Preset settings include flat, low boost, vocal boost, loudness, de-ess
- Each user-defined setting features four customisation EQ points, allowing detailed personal control, shaping and tuning for different musical tone preferences
- Enhanced Audio Control provides additional user-friendly options to maximise audio playback fidelity
- Selectable digital or analogue input signal processing; digital audio input via USB; analogue signal path via standard 3.5mm (1/8") "Line In" input/switch
- Bit depth for digital audio input signal processing: 16-bit or 24-bit. 24-bit/96kHz conforms to the High-Resolution Audio standards verified by the Japan Audio Society
The Product with this logo has been designed to maximise the sound performance of High-Resolution Audio.
- Input level meter for monitoring signal gain structure
- Output level meter
- User-defeatable limiter
- Multiple output gain structures optimised for both headphones and earphones
- Extremely low output impedance provides linear performance while minimising harmonic distortion for both high impedance headphones and highly sensitive earphones
- It is the first product designed to properly drive both headphones and earphones with linearity, stability and consistency
- Streamlined controls for quick and simple navigation throughout the SHA900 settings
- Integrated USB rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined aluminium housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
- Bit Depth: 16-bit / 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Up to 107 dB A-weighted
- Adjustable Gain Range: -60 dB to +17 dB
- THD+N: 0.05% (1 kHz)
- Output Power: Up to 135 mW +135 mW (16 Ω, 1% THD) / Up to 95 mW +95 mW (42 Ω, 1% THD)
- Output Impedance: 0.35 Ω
- Headphone Impedance Rang: 6 Ω to 600 Ω
- Limiter: Selectable Analog RMS Limiter
- Equaliser: 4-band Parametric
- USB Input: USB Micro-B Receptacle
- Line-In: Input 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Headphone: Output 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Charging Requirements: USB-powered: 5 V/0.5 A to 1 A
- Housing: Chrome Plated Aluminum
- Net Weight: 182.0 g (6.42oz.)
- Dimensions (H×W×D): 111 × 59 × 21 mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -18° to 57°C (0° to 135° F)
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Battery Nominal Voltage: 3.6V DC
- Battery Life: Analog in (BYPASS EQ mode): up to 20 hours
- USB Input (EQ mode): up to 10 hours
- Battery Charging Temperature Range: 0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)