Shure SE535-CL Earphones ClearSE535-CL
The SE535 utilises Triple High Definition MicroDrivers – a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers for incredibly spacious sound and rich bass.
It is the choice for discerning professionals and audiophiles. The SE535 is ideal for in-ear personal monitoring and for mobile listening devices. The detachable, Kevlar reinforced cable with formable wire allows for easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit.
Sound isolating earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments.
They work by using soft, flexible sleeves to block background noise, allowing small, high-performance drivers to deliver incredibly precise sound directly to the ear. By selecting from an assortment of included soft sleeves, you are able to personalise the fit of the earphones to your ears.
It is made up of three balanced armature drivers – one dedicated tweeter and dual woofers. It also includes an integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined. This allows you to hear the details of your music like never before.
The SE535 features a durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable that allows easy replacement or customisation. The formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
The seal created by a sound isolating earphone physically blocks most frequencies of background noise. Noise cancelling headphones are generally larger, heavier and battery driven. It uses active circuitry to counteract background noise, which may introduce unwanted artefacts in to your audio.
- Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers – one dedicated tweeter and two woofers
- Spacious sound with rich bass
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 37 dB of isolation
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement.
- Colours: clear and bronze metallic
- Speaker type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 36 Ω
- Frequency range: 18 Hz - 19 kHz
- Cable length: 162 cm
- Colour: Clear