Shure SE425-CL Earphones ClearSE425-CL
The SE425 utilises dual, balanced armature drivers for an incredibly accurate and balanced listening experience. It also includes an integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined. The SE425 sounds very natural and is the perfect choice for audiophiles - whether on-stage or on the go.
Sound Isolating Earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments.
They work by using soft, flexible sleeves to block up to 90 % of the background noise. You can concentrate on your music, whether you are on-stage, in a train, on the street or working out. At the same time you can reduce the audio level to conserve your hearing.
The SE535 features a durable Kevlar® reinforced cable that allows easy replacement or customisation. The formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes an assortment of foam and silicone sleeves in different sizes. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimising sound isolation and bass response as well as maximising comfort during extended wear.
- Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers – one dedicated tweeter and one woofer.
- Accurate and balanced sound.
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit.
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 39 dB of isolation.
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement.
- Colours: clear and metallic silver
- Speaker type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 109 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 22 Ω
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 19 kHz
- Cable length: 162 cm
- Colour: Clear