The PGA81 cardioid condenser instrument microphone is a professional quality flat-response microphone featuring highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording, the PGA81 comes with a swivel adapter, carrying pouch and XLR cable. Phantom power required.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of acoustic instrument sound sources in more sensitive environments.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -48.5 dBV/Pa / 3,8 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
- Sound Pressure:
129.5 dB SPL
- Weight: 186 g