Instrument Cardioid dynamic instrument microphone with XLR-XLR cable.
The PGA57 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence.
Legendary Shure quality construction ensures highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in amplified instrument and acoustic drum performance and recording applications, the PGA57 includes a swivel adapter, carrying pouch and XLR cable.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -56.5 dBV/Pa / 1,5 mV/Pa
- Weight: 280 g