Shure PG27 USB Condenser MicSHUPG27USB
The PG27USB side-address condenser microphone plugs into a computer USB port for the simplicity of digital recording.
Designed with a flat frequency response, it reproduces a wide variety of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources naturally.
As a multipurpose microphone it is equally at home recording both vocals and instruments.
The PG27USB is compatible with Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Vista (32 & 64 bit), XP, 2000 and Max OS X (10.1 or later).
- USB Plug and Play connectivity
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wide dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction
- High SPL handling
- -20dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Includes a 3 m USB-cable, a stand adapter and a zippered pouch
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -33 dBFS/Pa kHz
- Sound Pressure:
- Pad Off: 124 dB
- Pad On: 144 dB
- Weight: 452 g