Shure P3RA K3E Bodypack ReceiverP3RA=-K3E
The Shure P3RA K3E is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver on channel 38 for use with the PSM®300 Personal Monitor System.
With detailed 24-bit digital audio processing and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring to any corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artefacts.
With a compact and rugged aluminium body, the P3RA ensures a long lifetime of use and easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap. Two standard AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous use. The optional SB900 rechargeable battery (sold separately) extends runtime and allows easy in-unit charging.
Includes zippered bag and 2 AA batteries.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-segment battery life meter
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Battery Life: 2AA, 5 – 7 hours