Shure P3R K3E Bodypack ReceiverP3R=-K3E
The Shure P3R K3E PSM300 Bodypack Receiver is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver on channel 38 is for use with the PSM®300 Personal Monitor System.
With 24-bit digital audio clarity and up to 90 meters of range, the P3R offers reliable wireless freedom that covers every corner of the stage. Simply connect a set of earphones and adjust the controls to create a wireless personal mix.
Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artefacts. Use MixMode® technology to customise the mono blend from two channels of audio, or select stereo mode and adjust the left/right balance as desired.
One-touch frequency scan and automatic frequency selection enables quick setup and connection to a P3T transmitter via IR sync.
Includes zippered bag and 2 AA batteries.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Slim, lightweight, durable form factor
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous operation
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Power and battery status LED
- Battery Life: 2AA, 5 – 7 hours