Shure P2R K9E PSM200 ReceiverP2R=-K9E
The P2R=-K9E PSM200 Wireless Hybrid Bodypack Receiver, Frequency Band Version: K9E (606-638 MHz) on channel 38.
The P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver is the world's first bodypack receiver to function as a wired receiver, a wireless receiver, or both at the same time. This and other unique features, along with excellent sound quality, make the P2R an exceptional value.
The P2R dual-function (Hybrid) receiver can operate as a wired, wireless bodypack (with optional P2T Transmixer) or both simultaneously.
Features include 8 selectable frequencies per system, and up to 4 compatible systems can be used together without interference. It has a volume control with a built in headphone limiter and the high-impact plastic chassis makes it rugged and durable.
- Can operate as a wired or wireless bodypack, or both simultaneously
- Frequency locator
- Built-in headphone limiter
- Integrated cable management
- High-impact plastic chassis
- 1/4" Line input jack with high/low gain switch
- RF Sensitivity: 109 dBm typical
- Squelch Threshold: 102 dBm typical
- Antenna: Attached Whip
- Audio Input Connector: Connector Type: 1/4-inch Mono
- Impedance: 1 megohm
- Maximum Input Level: LO = +0 dBu; HI = 10 dBu
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20 kHz (+/3 dB); earphone dependent
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, Duracell® type MN1604 recommended
- Audio Output Connector: 1/8 inch (3.5 mm)
- Minimum Load Impedance: 8 ohms
- Net Weight: 100 g (3.52 oz.), less battery
- Overall Dimensions: 122 mm x 73 mm x 32 mm (4.809 in. x 2.875 in. x 1.251 in.)