Shure KSE1500 Earphone SystemKSE1500 - Special Order Item
Sound Isolating, Electrostatic earphone system matched to a USB digital-to-analogue-converter (DAC)
The premium KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone System consists of single-driver, Sound Isolating™ electrostatic earphones matched to a USB digital-to-analogue-converter (DAC).
Featuring up to 24 bit/ 96 kHz conversion rate, customise 4-band parametric EQ with five standard and four user-defined settings, rechargeability and input level meters. The KSE1500 is the world’s first Electrostatic Sound Isolating earphone system.
The KSE1500 is based on state-of-the-art electrostatic technology. Each single MicroDriver Sound Isolating electrostatic earphone features a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm, surrounded by an electrostatic field generated by back plates that manage charge oscillation.
This technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available resulting in unmatched audio clarity and detail.
KSE1500 is capable of processing digital audio via micro-USB as well as analogue audio via direct line in. It can also bypass entirely for a pure analogue signal without conversion.
The featured USB digital-to-analogue-converter (DAC) converts analogue or digital audio from portable sources and computers.
- The first application of electrostatic technology for Sound Isolating Earphones featuring a single MicroDriver design
- Extremely high correlation to the source audio provides unmatched audio clarity and detail; electrostatic technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available
- Integrated USB-rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Lightweight, ergonomic earphone shape minimises ear fatigue while comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Custom-designed earphone cable specifically isolates each conductor
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables
- Enhanced Audio Control provides additional user-friendly options to maximise audio playback fidelity
- Selectable digital or analogue input signal processing; digital audio input via USB; analogue signal path via standard 3.5mm (1/8") "Line In" input/switch
- Bit depth for digital audio input signal processing: 16-bit or 24-bit. 24-bit/96kHz conforms to the High-Resolution Audio standards verified by the Japan Audio Society
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined black aluminium housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
- Sound signature: Extended high-end clarity + unparalleled low-end performance
- Sensitivity: 113 dB SPL/mW
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 50 kHz
- Sound Isolation (up to): 37 dB
- MicroDriver: Electrostatic
- Cable type: Detachable
- Colours: Black
- Special features: EQ Control
- Weight: 44 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 111.0 × 59.0 × 21.0 mm