Shure GLXD2/SM86 Z2 Handheld TransmitterGLXD2/SM86=-Z2
GLXD2/SM86=-Z2 Handheld Transmitter, Frequency Band Version: 2404-2478 MHz 2.4Ghz.
The SM86 with GLXD2 handheld transmitter is the extended high frequency response microphone for smooth lead vocal reproduction.
It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Depending on the operation mode, you will get up to 16 hours of continuous use and has an operating range of 60m.
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Allows for custom handle design at designstudio.shure.com
- Lightweight, robust device
- Two-colour transmitter status indicator LED
- Battery Requirements: 3.7V Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Maximum Input Level: 143: dB SPL
- Battery Life:Up to 16 hours
- Typical Operating Distance: Indoors:Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions.Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions.
- Weight: 275g without batteries