Shure GLXD2/B87A Z2 Handheld TransmitterGLXD2/B87A=-Z2
GLXD2/B87A=-Z2 Handheld Transmitter, Frequency Band Version: 2404-2478 MHz 2.4Ghz.
The BETA87A with GLX2 handheld transmitter is the supercardioid condenser vocal microphone offering a smooth, tailored response for warm, accurate sound .
It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Depending on the operation mode, you will get up to 16 hours of continuous use and has an operating range of 60m.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Operating range of up to 30 metres
- Two-colour transmitter status indicator LED
- Custom lithium ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Operating Range (Up To): 20-30m
- Battery Life Lithium: 16h
- Transmitter Housings: Moulded ABS
- Audio Mute: No
- Detachable Antennas: No
- Switchable RF Power: No
- Batteries: Shure Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Status: Multi-Colour LED
- Charger Options: USB Charger, CAR Charger, Wall Charger, Docking Charger
- Frequency Diversity: No
- Functionality: Transmitter
- High Density Mode: No
- Interchangeable Handheld Capsule: Fixed
- Transmitter Weight: 264g
- Height: 252 mm
- Width: 51 mm
- Depth: 51 mm