Shure GLXD2/B58 Z2 Transmitter 2.4GhzGLXD2/B58=-Z2
GLXD2/B58=-Z2 Handheld Transmitter, Frequency Band Version: 2404-2478 MHz ( Z2 ) 2.4Ghz.
The Shure GLXD2/B58 Z2 Wireless Transmitter on 2.4Ghz with BETA 58A capsule with combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Depending on the operation mode, you will get up to 16 hours of continuous use and has an operating range of 60m.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions
- Two-colour transmitter status indicator LED
- The Digital Wireless Transmitter provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Custom lithium ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
|Type||Dynamic (Moving Coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Polar Pattern||Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL|