Shure FP35 K3E Wireless SystemFP35-K3E
FP35-K3E Wireless System, Frequency Band Version: 606-630 MHz (K3E) on channel 38.
The Shure FP35 K3E Portable Wireless System and its intuitive, flexible components are the ideal solution. FP Wireless features proven wireless technology, including Shure patented Audio Reference Companding, for professional sound capture in demanding videography and electronic field production (EFP) environments.
Includes FP3 plug-on transmitter, FP5 portable receiver, camera shoe mount, TA3F-to-XLRm audio cable, TA3F-to-3.5mm dual-mono audio cable, 4 AA batteries, 2 vinyl bags, and user guide.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Plug-on
- Operating range (up to): 100 m (Under typical conditions)
FP3 Plug-on Transmitter
- Transmitter Type: Handheld
- Gain Adjustment Range: 0 to +40 dBV
- Input Impedance: 9 kΩ
- Dimensions: 117 mm x 36 mm x 43 mm H x W x D
- RF Output Power: 10 - 30 (country specific)
- Battery, endurance: 2AA, up to 12 h
- Weight: 160 g
FP5 Portable Receiver
- Maximum output level: –5 dBV (into 600 Ω load) mW
- Power supply: LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V
- Further specs: Dimensions: 108 mm H x 64 mm W x 19 mm D
- Weight: 81 g
- Housing: Moulded polycarbonate case
- Audio Output Level: TA3F connector, -5 dBV (into 600 Ω load)
- Output Impedance: TA3F connector: 200 Ω
- Sensitivity: -108 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 100m (300 ft.)