Shure FP3 K3E Plug-On TransmitterFP3=-K3E
FP3=-K3E Plug-on Transmitter, Frequency Band Version: 606-630 MHz ( K3E ) on channel 38.
The FP3 plug-on transmitter is designed to work with virtually any XLR dynamic microphone, and battery-powered condenser microphones.
Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand. For use with FP Wireless and SLX Wireless. FP Wireless Systems feature patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- LED indicator for control lockout, IR RF sync, low battery indicator
- Powered by 2AA batteries
- Audio Input Gain for adjustment of audio level
- Three-stage Audio Input Level Indicator
- Green: audio present
- Yellow: nominal peak
- Red: signal clip
- Rugged and durable Shure construction
- Transmitter Type: Handheld
- Dimensions: 99 mm x 66 mm x 23 mm (H x W x D)
- RF Output Power: 10 - 30 (country specific)
- Battery, endurance: 2AA, up to 12 h
- Weight: 160 g