Shure FP2/VP68 K3E Handheld TransmitterFP2/VP68=-K3E
FP2/VP68=-K3E Handheld Transmitter, Frequency Band Version: 606-630 MHz ( K3E ) on channel 38.
VP68 omnidirectional condenser capsule for broadcasting applications, mounted to lightweight, durable FP2 transmitter.
Compatible with all Shure wireless capsules. For use with FP Wireless and SLX Wireless.
FP Wireless Systems feature patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- LED indicator for control lockout, IR RF sync, low battery indicator
- Powered by 2AA batteries
- SM58 or VP68 microphone capsule options
- Additional microphone capsules available as accessories: SM 58, Beta 87A, Beta 87C, Beta 58A, SM 86.
- Housing: Moulded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Maximum Input Level:
- at -10 dB gain setting: +2 dBV
- at 0 dB gain setting: -8 dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
- Power Requirements: LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V
- Transmitter Type: Handheld
- Dimensions: 254 mm x 51 mm
- RF Output Power: 10 to 30
- Battery, endurance: 2AA, up to 11h
- Weight: 290 g