Shure FP1 K3E Bodypack TransmitterFP1=-K3E
FP1=-K3E Bodypack Transmitter, Frequency Band Version: 606-630 MHz ( K3E )
The Shure FP1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitters feature a lightweight and durable design, for use with TA4F-connection microphones including lavaliers and headsets.
For use with Shure FP Wireless and SLX Wireless. FP Wireless Systems feature patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- LED indicator for control lockout, IR RF sync, low battery indicator
- Audio Input Gain for adjustment of audio level
- 4-Pin Microphone Input Jack for use with lavaliers or headset microphones with TA4F connectors.
- Powered by 2AA batteries
- Housing: Moulded polycarbonate case
- Gain Adjustment Range: -10 to +20 dBV
- Input Impendance: 1MΩ
- Power Requirements: LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V