Shure CVL-B/C-TQG Lavalier Condenser MicCVL-B/C-TQG
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The Shure CVL-B/C-TQG is a miniature cardioid condenser lavalier microphone for presenters using Shure wireless systems.
Precision-engineered for years of use in any Shure wireless systems, its compact size is ideal for presenting situations where visibility is a major concern.
The unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior source quality and vocal reproduction.
- Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibility
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included tie clip allows for hands-free use, perfect for presenters
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimised for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypack systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response from: 50 Hz
- Frequency Response to: 20 KHz
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): -43.5 dBV/Pa
- Weight: 25 g