The Shure Beta 87C is a premium quality cardioid hand-held condenser vocal microphone with exceptionally smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability.
It is ideal for a professional lead or backing vocalist either on stage, for live recording or in the studio. The cardioid polar pattern makes it ideal for use with in-ear monitoring.
Both mics have the same sound characteristics. The difference is in the polar pattern, with the BETA87C using cardioid and the BETA87A using a supercardioid pattern.
See also Beta 87A
- Smooth, wide frequency response with slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimal off-axis tone colouration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimises breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51 dBV/Pa / 2,8 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
- Sound Pressure:
- Weight: 207 g