Shure BETA 98H/CBETA 98H/C
The Shure BETA 98 H/C is a premium instrument microphone with a flexible gooseneck and clip on clamp making it ideal for use with brass, percussion and woodwind instruments, either on stage or in the studio.
It has a tailored frequency response of 20Hz – 20KHz and a high maximum sound pressure level of 132dB (SPL). It has cardioid pickup pattern providing high gain before feedback. It includes a 3 m (10ft) high-flex cable which is attached to the preamplifier.
The pre-amp requires phantom power and connects to your mixer via an XLR connection.
This microphone is also available with a drum clamp - model Beta 98D/S or with no clamp Beta 98S.
- The Beta 98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta 98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -56 dBV/Pa / 1,6 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
- Sound Pressure:
- 155 dB (@ 1 kΩ)
- 163 dB (@ 2,5 kΩ)
- Weight: 65 g