Shure BETA 98AD/CBETA 98AD/C
Drum Miniature cardioid capsule complete with RPM626 in-line preamp, A98D drum mount, 25’ of cable.
This premium drum microphone is ideal for use with snares, toms and percussion.
An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback and off axis rejection of unwanted noise.
The Beta 98AD/C is a cardioid condenser drum microphone and comes complete with the A98D drum mount which features a flexible gooseneck. The Beta 98A/C is the same microphone minus the drum mount. The Beta 98 AMP/C features an integrated preamplifier.
Also available are supercardioid versions (Beta 98S & Beta 98D/S).
Please note - any Beta drum microphone featuring the letter 'A' following the model number contains a new capsule and as a result you can expect a more natural high frequency response.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides with smooth high-end response
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Precision-engineered design for unobtrusive microphone footprint
- Ships with A98D Drum mount featuring a flexible gooseneck for precise placement and secure attachment.
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -48 dBV/Pa / 4 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
- Sound Pressure:
- Weight: 12 g