Shure 55SH SERIES II55SH SERIES II
The 55SH Series II microphone has a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pickup pattern that minimises sound pickup from the rear of the microphone.
This allows the Model 55SH Series II to be used in close proximity to loudspeakers without creating feedback problems, and it can perform under adverse acoustic conditions where omnidirectional microphones cannot.
Excellent for vocal pickup with its characteristic Shure presence peak.
- Classic appearance, modern performance
- Frequency response tailored for speech, vocals and instrumental music
- Cardioid directional pattern for optimum performance in adverse acoustic environments
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimises stand-transmitted noise, ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
- Includes Swivel Stand Mount, On-Off Switch. Cable not included
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid (unidirectional), uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis|
|lmpedance||Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (270 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms|