Sennheiser HS2 Black005336
The HS 2 is a condenser omni-directional headmic fitted with a steel wire cable and a 3-pin special connector that fits Sennheiser 3000 and 5000 series pocket transmitters.
It fulfills the most stringent demands on sound quality and is extremely rugged. The HS 2 is suitable for both vocal and speech applications in all areas of live work.
- Frequency response curve has been optimised for close-miking, treble response can be adapted to different requirements via accessories
- Umbrella Diaphragm™ protects the headmic against sweat
- Delivery includes: 1 HS 2 headmic, 1 MZC 2-1 cap (short), 1 MZC 2-2 cap (long)
- Frequency response (microphone): 20.....20000 Hz
- Cable length: 1.6 m
- Weight: 34.4 g
- Diameter: 4.8 mm
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 39 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 142 dB