The HS 2-1 is an omni-directional headset microphone using an MKE 2 Gold capsule and fitted with a steel wire cable and a special 3-pin connector for Sennheiser 3000 and 5000 Series bodypack transmitters.
The small capsule and gooseneck assembly can be optimally positioned for both vocal and speech applications. Also available as HS 2-1 in beige.
- Connector: 3-pin for SK 50, SK 250 and SK 5013
- Frequency response (microphone): 20.....20000 Hz
- Cable length: 1.6 m
- Weight: 34.4 g
- Diameter: 4.8 mm
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 39 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 142 dB