Sennheiser EW 500-935 G3-GB Handheld System504658
This Sennheiser Vocal set with legendary microphone capsule: stage-proven cardioid SKM 500-935 G3 handheld microphone on channel 38, EM 500 G3 receiver with true diversity technology for highest reception quality, MZQ 1 microphone clip.
Great vocals begin with great capsules: All 500 series vocal sets are equipped with capsules from Sennheiser's successful evolution 900 stage line.
The evolution 900 series is stage proven and used by many acts on tour. Enjoy one-touch setup with the sync function. This system uses a dynamic cardioid microphone capsule based on the evolution e 935 which allows the vocals to cut-through the mix while remaining warm and full sounding.
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 - 18000 Hz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR connector: 6,3 mm
- Presets: 32
- Microphone: dynamic
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB (SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- AF sensitivity: 2,5 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- RF frequency range: 516...865 MHz
- RF output power: 10/30 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio output level (balanced): +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): +10 dBu max
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Weight: 980 g
- Dimensions: Ø 50 mm, L 265 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- Operating time: > 8 h