Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G3 GB IEM System CH38504655
Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G3 GB wireless in ear monitoring system on channel 38 with ear-canal phones and various ear-fitting pads, adaptive diversity receiver for high reception quality. Remote-controllable via "Wireless Systems Manager".
Hear better, perform better. Sennheiser monitoring systems are trusted by professionals worldwide and now are better than ever. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception.
Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully. Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices.
Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser's "Wireless Systems Manager" software due to the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR connector: 2 x XLR-3 jack
- Presets: 16
- Frequency response: 25 - 15000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB(A)
- RF frequency range: 516...865 MHz
- RF output power: 10/30 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with: ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Modulation: FM, MPX-stereo
- Antenna connector: BNC
- Headphone connector: > 100mW (32 Ω)
- Input voltage range: + 22 dBu max
- Audio-Output-Power: 100 mW (32 Ω)
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 12 V DC nom.
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Weight: 1100 g
- Operating time: 4 - 6 h
- Dimensions: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight: ~ 160 g