Clean bass meets precise punch with the Sennheiser E902 Dynamic Instrument Microphone.
The E902 easily handles the lowest frequencies and the highest SPL's, and is ideal for use with kick drums, bass guitar amps and tubas.
This metal-bodied mic offers very fast attack, clean and clear pick-up and a shock-mounted capsule. Supplied with an integral stand mount and a carry pouch.
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20...16000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0.2 mV/Pa; (60 Hz): 0.6 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
Physical & Dimensions
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 128.5 x 60 mm
- Weight: 440 g