Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The Sennheiser E 865s is a professional, switched, vocal microphone that utilises the very best in condenser microphone technology to achieve amazing new standards of quality and sound.
The E865s has an extended high-frequency response, this coupled with the super-cardioid pick-up pattern, enables it to handle the highest vocal levels without feedback.
Phantom powering capabilities make the E 865s especially suitable for use with professional systems and the rugged metal body protects against the most rigorous of conditions. Supplied with a mic clamp and a carry pouch.
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48 V
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 150 dB
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 311 g
- Dimensions: 47 x 193 mm