The Sennheiser E 608 dynamic, super-cardioid miniature instrument microphone is designed for use with woodwind or brass instruments and drums.
The flexible gooseneck allows the mic to sit close to the instrument and finding the optimal position is easy using the multi-function clip.
The e 608 has a shock mounted capsule that protects against structural noise and has a rugged glass fibre housing and tear-resistant cable.
- Dynamic microphone with gooseneck and highly effective shock mount
- Low sensitivity to structural noise
- Extremely rugged glass fibre housing with tear-resistant cable
- Simple handling and flexible positioning
- Hum compensating coil
- Depth (mm): 17
- Height (mm): 17
- Width (mm): 185
- Product Dimensions (mm): 17x17x185
- Net weight (kg): 0.2
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency Response (Hz): 40 - 16000
- Impedance (Ohms) : 250 (nominal)/1000 (minimum terminating)
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): 0.8 mV/Pa
- Type: Super-Cardioid
- Weight (kg): 0.2