The Sennheiser e 602-II is a lightweight, cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs and tubas.
Ideal for use in studios, clubs, rehearsal rooms, smaller venues or for home recording. This aluminium mic sounds as solid as it looks and its attack remains precise through the entire frequency response. Supplied with a carry pouch.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms (with integral stand mount)
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction and fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Depth (mm): 60
- Height (mm): 60
- Width (mm): 153
- Product Dimensions (mm): 60x60x153
- Net weight (kg): 0.318
- Connector: XLR-3
- Impedance (Ohms) : 350 (nominal)/1000 (minimum terminating)
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): 0.25 mV/Pa; (50 Hz) 0.9 mV/Pa
- Type: Cardioid