Sennheiser A 2003-UHF Antenna003658
The Sennheiser A2003-UHF is a passive wideband directional antenna which features a log periodic dipole array.
When compared to an omnidirectional 1/2-wave antenna, the cardioid pattern provided by the A 2003 offers enhanced reception of the desired coverage area and greater rejection of RF signals outside the coverage area.
- Antenna, 430-960MHz, passive, directional, +3dB gain
- Use with Sennheiser UHF wireless microphones and in-ear monitor systems
- Transmitting and receiving antenna
- Frequency range: 450-960 MHz
- Apex angle: approx 100 degrees
- Front-to-back ratio: = 14 dB
- Frequency: 470-960 MHz
- Antenna Gain: 7 dB typical (on axis)
- Power Consumption: UA870 (WB-12Vdc)
- Reception Pattern: Cardioid 3dB Beam Width: 100 degrees
- Connector: Female, BNC-type
- Weight: 317g