Roland W100S-R REAC Cable & ReelROLW100SR
The Roland W100S-R REAC premium cable and reel package maximises performance, simplifies setup, and provides reliability for all your live sound events.
The UTP (unshielded twisted pair) high quality cable meets the Cat5e standards for data transmission. This compact package includes 100 meters of Cat5e cable with Ethercon termination and a lightweight reel with balanced handle making it easy to carry. The reel also features a locking mechanism to prevent unwinding and contains an outside flange to hold the opposite cable end.
This specially designed reel includes a ball-bearing mechanism for smooth and easy cable pullout and retraction saving time and providing hassle free cable management. The entire package weighs 11.5 lbs making it ideal for sound production companies and portable applications.
- Ball-bearing action for smooth cable pullout and retraction
- 100 Meter (~328') Cat5e cable with Ethercon Connectors
- Light weight reel with balanced handle
- Lock mechanism to prevent unwinding
- Outside flange to hold the opposite cable end
- Lightweight at 11.5 lbs
- Number of channels: 4
- Format: AES/EBU (Professional Use) IEC60958-4 (Professional Use) *1
- Data length: 24 bits
- Connectors: XLR3-32 type, W.CLK-IN/OUT: BNC Type
- Indicators: Clock Source (INT, EXT, SRC)
- LOCK (W.CLK): Sampling Frequency (96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz)
- Operation Temperature: 0 to +40 degrees centigrade | +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 34.5mm
- Depth: 266mm
- Height: 177mm
- Weight: 600g