Roland V-1200HDR For The V-1200HDV-1200HDR
Control all the advanced functionality of your V-1200HD switcher with the optional V-1200HDR Control Surface.
The V-1200HDR provides a professional physical control surface for the V-1200HD with dual LCD touchscreens for monitoring and control, a large T-bar for effects and transitions, customisation and operation of the mix effects buses, HDMI video outs, and many buttons for source switching.
- Control surface for the V-1200HD Multi-Format Video Switcher
- Have the ability to control all the advanced functionality of your V-1200HD switcher
- Very intuitive display, with dual 7" LCD touchscreens and a clear layout
- Features a large T-bar for effects and transitions
- Loads of buttons for source switching
- Broad range of cross-point switches affords a commanding view of 16 sources at one time
- HDMI Video Out
- Display: 7 inch graphic colour LCD (touch screen) x 2
- Video Input: HDMI (type A) x 2 * HDCP Supported
- USB: Type A x 1 * USB Memory, USB: Type B x 1 * Use for future expansion
- LAN: RJ45 100Base-TX (Connect to V-1200HD)
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type x 1 (80 mW + 80 mW, 32 ohms) internal mono speaker
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor, DC 9 V to 16 V (XLR-4-32 type) * Can not be used at the same time.
- Operation Temperature: +0 to +40 degrees Celsius +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 520mm
- Height: 111mm
- Depth: 237mm
- Weight: 4.3kg