Robe BMFL BladeBMFL Blade
Four fast shutter blades with smooth and precise movement in the Robe BMFL Blade lighting fixture. Individually angled and positioned within a frame - which itself can rotate through 90 degrees, providing a sharp or soft, precisely repeatable, frame for the projected image.
Producing a new series of fast-moving in-air effects through pre-programmed shape and movement sequences of the blades, gobo images can be trimmed or framed in a regular, triangular or trapezoid shape.
Each pair of opposing blades can close to a complete blackout. Two gobo wheels – one rotating with six slot&lock gobo positions plus another with 8 static gobos can be combined with the Animation wheel to create numerous dynamic projected effects.
Add all this to the already acclaimed BMFL features including: exceptionally smooth linear dimming, Imperceptable high definition colour mixing, full width beam, Output in excess of 250,000 lux at 5 metres – and the Robe EMS™ (Electronic Motion Stabiliser) technology, enabling the BMFL™ to both move and stop faster and more precisely than any other fixture in its class - all this housed in a compact body profile weighing just 37,9 Kgs.
- Light Source: 1700 W OSRAM Lok-it! HTI 1700/PS
- Light Output: 000 lm, 250.000 lx @ 5 m, 2.500 lx @ 50 m
- Zoom Range: 5° - 55°
- Effects: Rotating and static gobo wheel, circular and linear prism, framing shutters, animation wheel
- Lamp Osram Lok-it HTI 1700/PS: 14080049
- BMFL Handles 2 pcs: 10980233
- BMFL Side Handle: 10980396
- Doughty Trigger Clamp: 17030386
- Safety wire 50 kg: 99011957
- Single Top Loader Case: 10120163-02
- Dual Top Loader Case: 10120164-02
- Foam Shell: 20020218-01