RME OctaMic IIRME-OCTAMIC-II
The OctaMic II offers 8 balanced XLR mic / line inputs via Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks.
Each channel contains switches for 48V phantom power, a low cut filter and phase reversal.
Amplification can be set between 6 and 60 dB. LEDs for signal, clip, and activated phantom power give a complete overview on the unit's status.
When the special Clip Hold mode is activated, any detected clip-state will cause the corresponding LED to flash once per second.
With this, the user gets a long-term peak detection, and no longer needs to constantly watch the LEDs. At the same time momentary overloads are still displayed correctly.
- 8 x Mic / Line Preamp Input (XLR/TRS Combo)
- 8 x Line Output (TRS balanced)
- 8 x AD-converter (up to 192 kHz)
- 2 x ADAT Output (S/MUX, up to 96 kHz)
- 4 x AES/EBU Output (D-sub, up to 192 kHz)
- 1 x AES/SPDIF Sync Input
- Phase, Low Cut and Phantom Power per channel
- Clip Hold Memory
- 8 balanced XLR/TRS mic/line inputs
- 54 dB gain range
- Input impedance: XLR 2 kOhm, TRS 5 kOhm
- Analogue input level: from -40 dBu up to +21 dBu
- Maximum output level: +21 dBu
- Output impedance: 75 Ohm
- Output level switchable Hi Gain / +4 dBu / -10 dBV
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR): 129 dB EIN @ 150 Ohm
- THD: < 0.0005 % @ 30 dB Gain
- Large frequency range (200 kHz) with special EMI input filtering
- Frequency response -0.5 dB: 5 Hz - 200 kHz
- Hi-pass filter: 80 Hz, 18 dB/oct.
- Line Out: 1/4" TRS (6.3 mm stereo jack), servo-balanced
- Phantom power: +48 Volt switchable per channel
- Internal wide range switching power supply 100-240 Volt AC
- SNR: >110 dB(A)
- Supported sample rates: 28 kHz - 200 kHz
- THD: < 0.0003 %, < -110 dB
- Sync Sources: AES/EBU (also SPDIF coaxial), wordclock, internal
- SteadyClock™ ensures best sound quality even with jittery external clocks