RME MADIface USBRME-MADIFACE-USB
The compact RME MADIface USB provides MADI I/O over USB 2.0 while supporting the format's full 64 channels for recording and playback, under Mac and Windows.
Optionally both MADI I/Os can be operated simultaneously for full 128 channel input and output access, mixed and routed by TotalMix.
Even without computer the small box delivers extraordinary bi-directional format converter and active repeater functionality.
- 64 input channels / 64 output channels
- 1 x MADI I/O (optical and coaxial)
- No external power supply required
- Stand-alone Mode (repeater / format converter)
- Inputs/Outputs: 2 x MADI I/O, optical and coaxial (BNC)
- MIDI input and output: via virtual MIDI port
- Clock modes: master (internal) and slave (MADI input)
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz, variable (Sync/DDS)
- Jitter: < 1 ns, internal and all inputs
- Jitter sensitivity: PLL operates even at 100 ns Jitter
- Seamless Redundancy operation with both inputs
- TotalMix: 2048 channel mixer with 48-bit internal resolution
- TotalMix: latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- Interface: USB 2.0, bus-powered
- Comes with DIGICheck, RME's ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Windows Vista/7/8 (Multi-Client operation of ASIO 2.3 and WDM)
- Mac OS X (10.6 or up, Core Audio, Core MIDI)
- MADIface USB, connection cable 1.8 m (6 ft.)