RME MADI ConverterRME-MADI-CONVERTER
The MADI converter is an ideal companion to RMEs MADI Bridge. Its six coaxial inputs and outputs can be converted to optical, which is advantageous in live and installed setups, and for longer cable lengths.
The device can be placed underneath the RME MADI Bridge ideally; the coaxial in- and outputs of the two devices will be right next to each other vertically, and can be connected with short patch cables easily.
- 6 x MADI I/O (optical and coaxial)
- 1 x MIDI Input
- 3 x MIDI THRU
- Input MADI: 6 x BNC, 6 x optical
- Output MADI: 6 x BNC, 6 x optical
- MIDI input: 1 x 5-pin DIN
- MIDI output: 3 x 5-pin DIN
- Sync: not required
- Varipitch: Yes
- Sample rates: any
- Power supply: internal switching mode ps, 100 V-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 15 Watts
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 200 mm